The Fastest, Easiest and Best Stripping/Cleaning Brush System on the Planet!
Undoubtedly the Monster Brush Grey (80 Grit) is the biggest ever breakthrough to greatly assist in cleaning and stripping of old seals and waxes.
Use: “Flat” stone floors such as ceramic.
- Cuts labour time by up to 75%
- Cuts chemical costs dramatically
- Huge savings on every job
- More pressure per square inch than any other stripping brush
- Fully reversible to allow even wear of brush heads
- Optional grades for more difficult surfaces
- Amazing cutting ans stripping speeds
- Use just water in many circumstances
- Extremely High Durability
- Can be used on ANY stone surface
- Fully detachable – can be used on stairs
- No need for multiple drive boards – Simply detach and replace with whatever brush required
â€œFor the past 10 years in our own restoration business, we have used numerous types of brushes, compounds, stripping solutions, and I hate to say thisâ€¦ those downright, potentially dangerous and obnoxious chemicals. All this, in a frantic effort to remove some of the near impossible, multilevel surface seals, which may have been applied over many years.
These could include acrylic, solvent and water based topical seals, found on some of the most challenging, uneven and porous stone surfaces
There just had to be a faster, easier and safer methodâ€¦
Following many hours trialling and testing on all types of stone floors, the Monster Brush Segments were finally discovered and the Ultimate, Game Changing Super Brush, which is destined to amaze the stone cleaning industry, was born.
These outstanding and robust brushes, work like a dream on uneven surfaces, such as slate and flagstone, providing incredible savings on labour and chemical costs.
Use the Monster Brush with our Wax & Residue Remover and you’ll have the mother of all stripping and cleaning systems.
As with all our products the Monster Stripping Brush comes with our 100% Money Back Guarantee. Trade use only following training.